Australians have a growing appetite for healthy pre-packed salads and value-added vegetables, which has resulted in significant growth and expansion for the OneHarvest organisation, one of Australia’s leading and most innovative food manufacturing companies.
About the Role
We are now seeking an experienced Site Technical Manager to join our fast-paced, Bairnsdale based team. As an integral part of the site steering team, you will report directly into the Site Manager and be responsible for driving quality systems and coaching technical staff within the team, to ensure all products and processes exceed customer and legislative expectations.
- Actively leads, drives and guides quality and technical process’ across all site operational teams and individuals
- Accountable for the leadership required to balance the One Harvest Diamond, specifically in relation to the site technical priorities and site specific deliverables
- Be the technical conscience of the business by successfully managing audits to achieve zero major or critical non-conformances, with auditing certifications being highly advantageous
- Build effective working relationships with the executive team, internal stakeholders, customers and external stakeholders to deliver technical and quality excellence
- Champion site and company quality standard compliance to WQA, BRC, HACCP and Coles Food Manufacturing standards.
- A ‘hands-on’ approach to management, seeing you mentor and develop team members and deliver on succession planning
- Capabilities to reduce and report on budgeted margins, customer complaints and Lost Time Injuries, while ensuring all food safety and quality standards are adhered to
- Customer service focussed with the ability to establish and maintain relationships with all relevant stakeholders, including external contractors and clients
- Demonstrate professional leadership to site personnel with confident, clear communications and expertise stemming from a tertiary qualification in Food Science, or similar
- Your relevant experience, preferably within chilled foods, will see your ability to drive continuous improvements in product quality and process, demonstrating your ‘can do’ attitude to achieve successful outcomes
- An opportunity to grow this role through your own strategic and innovative business improvement suggestions
- Work within a fast paced, continually expanding business
- Relocation assistance provided for you and your family members
- Great family lifestyle, reside in beautiful Brisbane, a short drive from some of the best coastline in the world
- The prospect of seeing your work add true value and deliver results to a values driven organisation
- A Genuine career path for high achievers
- Market competitive remuneration and unique employee benefits
How to Apply
Please visit our website at www.oneharvest.com.au or click ‘apply now’ alternatively call Steve for a confidential converastion on 07 3712 3942.