We are a leader in fresh produce. For three generations, OneHarvest has been supplying consumers with fresh, healthy, vegetable-based products. We currently employ over 800 people nationwide and have strong growth forecast.
About the Role
Due to increased growth, we are recruiting for a Warehouse Supervisor who will manage the customer orders/delivery and the performance of site logistics partners. Reporting into the Warehouse and Distribution Manager, this role will supervise the team and oversee the hands-on despatch and receivables functions.
- Manage the flow of product through the warehouse (and production) against time critical constraints.
- Responsible for inventory / stock management through your team.
- Provide direction and motivation with your direct employees to ensure the daily workload is completed in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Maintains a positive hands on presence on the floor throughout the shift.
- Supervises and coordinates all warehouse functions.
- Completes appropriate paperwork and reports as required.
- Provision of on the job training, adherence to SOP’s and employee development
- Communicates with other members of management and departments to ensure that goals are accomplished.
- Performs duties in accordance with Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points (HACCP) and Food Safety policies and procedures, as appropriate for location
- Develops a Continuous Improvement culture in the business and implements improved processes.
- Drives KPI's in your team re: health and safety, quality, customer service, labour and materials, DIFOT.
- Develops relationships and works in collaboration with the Production and Operations team.
Skills & Experience
- Recent experience in a supervisory level role
- FMCG industry experience
- Forklift ticket and experience within warehousing
- Efficient in using warehouse systems, technology and software packages
People enjoy working for OneHarvest because we have SPIRIT. The freshness of our products creates exciting energy as we go from Harvest to consumer dinner plates within 48 hours. We are the epitome of FMCG. We pride ourselves on our multicultural and diverse team atmosphere and are all committed to the food we produce and the sustainable future we strive for.
- Excellent potential to progress within OneHarvest
- Free, secure on-site parking
- Growth business with secure career opportunities
How to Apply
Please click the 'Apply Now' button. Alternatively you can visit our Careers page: www.oneharvest.com.au/careers
Due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not utilise recruitment agencies.