We are a leader in fresh produce. For three generations, OneHarvest has been supplying consumers with fresh, healthy, vegetable-based products. We currently employ over 800 people nationwide and have strong growth forecast.
About the Role
OneHarvest are now recruiting a NPD Process Technologist to join our Sydney facility. This role reports directly into our NPD Process Manager and will deliver launches to agreed timeframe, NPD process and budget by working closely with stake holders.
- Follow the NPD process and procedures, ensuring the maintenance of NPD process documentation
- Be the central communication point for all site based new product development activities
- Meet Australian Food Safety Standards, Partner and Internal requirements to deliver the highest quality safe food products to the market
- Actively set up and run factory trials to factory processing capabilities including evaluating and communication of results
- Strict adherence to project timelines with weekly communication to stakeholders
- Work cross functionally to drive continuous improvement through regularly reviewing materials, products and process
- Conducting shelf life evaluations
- Finished Product Specification writing, Supplier PIF and artwork reviews.
Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified in Food Science/Food Technology
- Minimum 2-3 years experience working within a similar Technologist role, preferably within a fresh-food environment
- Highly organised, self-disciplined and have a high attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Project management and customer experience desirable
- People enjoy working for OneHarvest because we have SPIRIT. The freshness of our products creates exciting energy as we go from Harvest to consumer dinner plates within 48 hours. We are the epitome of FMCG. We pride ourselves on our multicultural and diverse team atmosphere and are all committed to the food we produce and the sustainable future we strive for.
- Growth business within the FMCG industry
- Flexibility to grow the role with your own ideas
- Competitive remuneration and unique employee benefits
How to Apply
- Due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We do not utilise recruitment agencies.
- Please click the ‘Apply Now’ button. Alternatively you can visit our Careers page: www.oneharvest.com.au/careers