One Harvest is a leader in fresh produce. For three generations, we have been supplying consumers with fresh, healthy, vegetable-based products. We currently employ over 800 people nationwide and have strong growth forecast.
About the Role
We are now seeking an experienced, part-time Safety and Compliance Coordinator to support the operation at our salad processing facility in Bibra Lake, Perth.
Reporting into the Site Manager, you will deliver proactive and commercially aligned OHS systems in compliance with self insured standards and legal requirements whilst developing an strong safety culture across our site.
- Implement safety prevention and intervention initiatives and procedures
- Proactively manage the workcover process to ensure employees are supported in early return to work programs
- Conduct Health and safety audits, hazard identification, risk assessments, control and mitigation processes.
- Closely engage with members of the leadership team to ensure a committed approach to health and safety across the site.
- Complete necessary work health and safety administration and documentation including SOP’s, incident reports, incident investigations and policies.
- Support compliance and performance in the areas of OHS and Workcover claims
- Maintain all aspects of the company safety management system.
- Deliver tailored and relevant training and programme delivery on all OH&S compliance.
- Educate, influence and foster communication on Health and Safety, including co-ordination of safety committee.
Skills & Experience
Experience in a similar role within an FMCG environmentCertificate IV in OHS, TAE and rehabilitation/RTW qualifications is highly desirable
Internal Auditing Certification desireable
Applied knowledge of relevant ISO Standards, rehabilitation and safety legislation
Intermediate computer literacy with solid knowledge of MS Office suit
Ability to work at a fast pace, prioritise and organise your time accordingly
Refined communication skills and demonstrated relationship building skills
People enjoy working for OneHarvest because we have SPIRIT. The freshness of our products creates exciting energy as we go from Harvest to consumer dinner plates within 48 hours. We are the epitome of FMCG. We pride ourselves on our multicultural and diverse team atmosphere and are all committed to the food we produce and the sustainable future we strive for.
An opportunity to grow this role through strategic business improvement suggestions, seeing your work deliver results
Part time hours (20-25 per week) covering minimum 4 days
Secure, permanent role within a fast paced, continually expanding business
Market competitive remuneration and unique employee benefits
How to Apply
Please click the ‘Apply Now’ button. Alternatively you can visit our Careers page: www.oneharvest.com.au/careers
Due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not utilise recruitment agencies.