We are a leader in fresh produce. For three generations, OneHarvest has been supplying consumers with fresh, healthy, vegetable-based products. We currently employ over 800 people nationwide and have strong growth forecast.
About the Role
OneHarvest is recruiting experienced Production Team Leaders who will be responsible for leading teams and exceeding production targets. You will use your skills and knowledge in FMCG to add value through continuous improvement processes to our Brisbane (Wacol) site.
- Supervise teams of Process Workers and Machine Operators
- Foster a culture of safe and productive working behaviours through communications and continuous improvement
- Ensure that communication provides timely and accurate dissemination of information and promotes a high level of employee morale and motivation.
- Develop technical and personal skills of production employees through sound leadership and the effective implementation of the company's performance management systems
- Drive strategies for improving the production schedule, efficiencies and continuous improvement of production
- Ensure teams work safely and adhere to food safety and compliance requirements
- Work in a cold room environment (between 2oC and 6oC)
- Cover shifts across a 24/7 factory
Skills & Experience
- Ability to work at a very fast pace with a focus on achieving KPI's
- Previous supervisory experience within a similar environment (manufacturing/FMCG)
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills, with demonstrated emotional intelligence and influence
- Ability to effectively manage and resolve difficult situations and people challenges
- Sets and achieves high standards of performance for self and others
- Agile in work approach and ability to respond to changing priorities and production demand in a timely and efficient manner
- GMP, Food Safety, Workplace Health and Safety training and experience
People enjoy working for OneHarvest because we have SPIRIT. The freshness of our products creates exciting energy as we go from Harvest to consumer dinner plates within 48 hours. We are the epitome of FMCG. We pride ourselves on our multicultural and diverse team atmosphere and are all committed to the food we produce and the sustainable future we strive for.
- Permanent roles available
- Excellent potential to progress within OneHarvest
- Free, secure on-site parking
- Growth business with secure career opportunities
How to Apply
Please click the Apply Now button. Alternatively you can visit our Careers page: www.oneharvest.com.au/careers
Due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not utilise recruitment agencies.