Global consumers have a growing appetite for healthy pre-packed salads and value added vegetables, which has resulted in significant growth and expansion for the OneHarvest organisation, one of Australia's leading and most innovative food manufacturing companies.
About the Role
We are now seeking a Costing Accountant/Project lead for a 6-month contract, to join our value-add Finance team in Brisbane. Working alongside the New Product Development Team (NDP) and our stakeholders (Coles, Aldi etc.), you will determine what it will cost to make a new food product. Eventually, you will Project Manage the roll out of a new costing process to free up the NDP team as well as other areas of the business.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Accurate Costing creation for all NPD costings – concept and tender
- Management of costing sign off process from all internal stakeholders
- Finalisation of costing (post sign off process) prior to final sign off by Business Information stakeholders
- Development and maintenance of customer portfolio analysis (impact of proposed costing and portfolio margins)
- Timely and accurate reporting of post launch costing analysis
- Development of customer cost to serve modelling and quarterly review
- Project Management of end to end review of costing process engaging all required stakeholders: Define, measure, Analyse, Improve
- Delivery of costing process that reduces the time burden on internal stakeholder
To be successful, you will ideally have:
- Tertiary qualification in Accountancy
- CPA/CA Qualifications or equivalent
- Project Management experience highly regarded
- Costing experience in a manufacturing environment is desirable but not essential
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft skills, especially in Excel
- Ability to build appropriate relationships
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A strong work ethic and a determination to succeed
- Excellent attention to detail
- A tenacious approach to identify, understand and resolve issues
- Opportunity to broaden your experience with a progressive food business in an exciting and varied role.
- Work and develop within a growth category area.
- Competitive remuneration and unique employee benefits
How to Apply
Please click the 'Apply Now' button. Alternatively, you can visit our Careers page: www.oneharvest.com.au/careers
Due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not utilise recruitment agencies.