Global consumers have a growing appetite for healthy pre-packed salads and value added vegetables, which has resulted in significant growth and expansion for the OneHarvest organisation, one of Australia's leading and most innovative food manufacturing companies.
About the Role
We are now seeking a Costing System Project Manager for a 6-month contract, to join our value-add Finance team in Brisbane. Working alongside the New Product Development Team (NDP) and other internal stakeholders. This role will Project manage an end-to-end review of our current costing process, the implementation of the new costing process and training support to all stakeholders.
We are looking for somebody who can deliver a significantly more efficient costing system to the Oneharvest business.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Project Management of end to end review of costing process engaging all required stakeholders
- Project manage implementation of new costing process and training support to all stakeholders
- Manage the success of the new process, making any adjustments that are required
- Deliver process improvements including, but not limited to:
- Customer portfolio analysis
- Post launch costing analysis
- Customer cost to serve modelling and quarterly review
To be successful, you will ideally have:
- Tertiary qualification in Accountancy
- CPA/CA Qualifications or equivalent
- Project Management experience
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Costing experience in a manufacturing environment is desirable but not essential
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong Microsoft skills, especially in Excel
- Ability to build appropriate relationships
- Ability to work as part of a team
- A strong work ethic and a determination to succeed
- Excellent attention to detail
- A tenacious approach to identify, understand and resolve issues
- Opportunity to broaden your experience with a progressive food business in an exciting and varied role.
- Work and develop within a growth category area.
- Competitive remuneration and unique employee benefits
How to Apply
Please click the 'Apply Now' button. Alternatively, you can visit our Careers page: www.oneharvest.com.au/careers
Due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not utilise recruitment agencies.