We are a leader in fresh produce. For three generations, OneHarvest has been supplying Australian consumers with fresh, healthy, vegetable-based products nationally. We currently employ over 1000 people nationwide and have strong growth forecast.
About the Role
We are looking for an Agricultural Graduate that will be based at our Tasmania Farm for a 6 month fixed contract, and will assist in cultivation techniques to improve the productivity and sustainability. This is a hands-on role, as the successful person will be working side-by-side with the farm staff, providing guidance on best practice to steer the direction of the farm and deliver efficiencies. This role would suit a qualified agriculture candidate who has ambition to build their career in the business and grow their expertise and knowledge through practical experience.
- Liaising with the Harvest Manager to ensure daily production requirements are fulfilled.
- Implementing efficient processes in harvest for the team
- Ensuring products are consistently produced and controlled according to Freshcare Code of Practice and quality standards.
- Supporting the training regime of Harvest team.
- Completing all administration associated with harvest.
- Maintaining and adhering to all WHS procedures and policies and promoting safe work practices within Harvest team.
Skills & Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in agriculture (or related disciple).
- Success in working to tight deadlines in a fast paced working environment
- Experience in delivering and communicating results and leading teams.
- Customer focused and the ability to make quick decisions.
- Highly motivated, resilient, leading by example.CulturePeople enjoy working for OneHarvest because we have SPIRIT. The freshness of our products creates exciting energy as we go from Harvest to consumer dinner plates within 48 hours. We are the epitome of FMCG. We pride ourselves on our multicultural and diverse team atmosphere and we are all committed to the food we produce and the sustainable future we strive for.
- Hands on experience with great support and ongoing training
- Relocation support for the right candidateHow to ApplyPlease click the “Apply Now” button. Alternatively you can visit our Careers page on www.oneharvest.com.au/careers
- Due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.