We are a leader in fresh produce. For three generations, OneHarvest has been supplying consumers with fresh, healthy, vegetable-based products. We currently employ over 800 people nationwide and have strong growth forecast.
About the Role
Due to increased growth, we are recruiting for a Quality Assurance Assistant who will assist the QA team manage the site quality systems, ensuring all products and processes meet internally agreed operating requirements, customer specifications and expectations, and food safety and legislative requirements.
- Provide technical assistance and administration to support the activities of the site to drive continuous quality improvements in the business, including Quality Assurance, and Process Technology.
- Provide assistance in maintaining compliance with customer policies and procedures, in house GMP standards and ensure staff compliance to Food safety guidelines.
- Provide administration assistance in the coordination of 3rd Party Certification Standards (e.g., WQA, BRC)
- Provide QA support for launch reviews on new products, processes or equipment, and where required develop and prove new equipment, materials or processes to meet food safety and products, includes responsibility for agreeing and implementing new SOP’s and or amended HACCP requirements.
- Verify that all products are made to specifications and records maintained.
- Ensure that raw materials, process and finished products are assessed, measured and meet defined quality and food safety standards.
- Assist in delivering cross site internal auditing to drive consistency and improvements.
Skills & Experience
- FMCG industry experience in a similar technical role
- Relevant qualifications in Food Technology and Quality Assurance
- Knowledge of food safety and regulatory systems, HACCP & GMP (eg. FSANZ, BRC and WQA)
- Internal Audit Certification - preference
- Excellent potential to progress within OneHarvest
- Free, secure on-site parking
- Growth business with secure career opportunities
People enjoy working for OneHarvest because we have SPIRIT. The freshness of our products creates exciting energy as we go from Harvest to consumer dinner plates within 48 hours. We are the epitome of FMCG. We pride ourselves on our multicultural and diverse team atmosphere and are all committed to the food we produce and the sustainable future we strive for.
How to Apply: Please click the 'Apply Now' button. Alternatively you can visit our Careers page: www.oneharvest.com.au/careers