As a nation, we have a growing appetite for healthy pre-packed salads and value-added vegetables, which has resulted in significant growth and expansion for the OneHarvest organisation, one of Australia’s leading and most innovative food manufacturing companies.
We are now seeking an experienced Workforce Planner to join our largest facility in Bairnsdale, VIC. You will be responsible for rostering and scheduling on site and will effectively communicate with relevant stakeholders within the business.
Relocation fee may be available for a suitable candidate.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing the site rosters for our Enterprise Agreement staff in a manner that is fair and follows the EA rules in consultation with site supervisors and managers
- Liaising with Recruitment when vacancies arise, completing the Assessment Centres, paperwork and Inductions of new starters.
- Gather information relating to Sales and Operations plans, production plans, employee competencies and skills in order to complete a Roster that is effective and efficient in hours
- Understanding and following the Enterprise Agreement to ensure Employee work-life balance and maximise labour efficiencies
- General administration, filing and ordering of stationary
- Daily, weekly & monthly reporting on Absenteeism, Overtime and PIF
- Analysing data to identify any trends around absenteeism etc.
- Forward planning for seasonal requirements of employees
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders in a professional manner
- Raising purchase orders and ensuring governance to OneHarvest purchasing processes
- Organising on-site processing and forwarding of all payroll documentation to ensure all leave applications are process for both planned and unplanned leave
- Distributing of all external and internal correspondence (mail and payslips etc)
- Coordinating all documentation in relation to Employee commencement and cessation
- Ensuring site compliance is maintained for all visitors and contractors
- Minimum Cert III in Business Admin
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Strong data analytics – ability to identify absenteeism trends and other rostering trends etc.
- Experience with system change over
- Excellent working knowledge with Microsoft Suite
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels within the organisation
- Strong administration skills
- Proven ability to deliver against set objectives
- Knowledge and understanding of the Enterprise Agreements
- Experience working in a role that requires you to work with a high level of confidentiality
- An opportunity to grow this role through strategic business improvement suggestions, seeing your work deliver results
- Secure, permanent role within a fast paced, continually expanding business
- Work within a growth category area
- Market competitive remuneration and unique employee benefits
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Discount membership to local Health activities
- Discount rates for Health Insurance
How to Apply
Please visit our website at www.oneharvest.com.au or click ‘apply now’