Do you have strong chilled foods experience? Are you passionate about food safety culture and continuous improvement of your quality management system? Do you want to lead your industry in food safety outcomes?
Australians have a growing appetite for healthy pre-packed salads and value-added vegetables, which has resulted in significant growth and expansion for the OneHarvest organisation, one of Australia’s leading and most innovative food manufacturing companies. The OneHarvest group operate four high care chilled food facilities across Australia servicing the retail and foodservice channels.
About the Role
We are now seeking an experienced National Head of Technical. You will be based in Brisbane but will be responsible for all four sites. As a member of the Executive team, you will:
- Be accountable for the continuous improvement of our National Quality Management System
- Develop and implement our food safety systems in relation to our new capital, projects, facilities and processes.
- Ensure strong governance in reporting and food safety risk assessment
- Drive and champion our Food Safety Culture benchmarking and improvement system, internally and with our supply chain partners; and
- Develop a leadership position in food safety with our customers and our industry.
- Working in conjunction with our supply chain team, put in place food safety compliance and improvement actions in our supply chain.
To be successful, you will ideally have
- Degree Level or equivalent food related qualifications
- HACCP Qualifications/training
- 7+ years in a chilled food manufacturing sector, supplying the major retailors or QSR’s
- Experience in significant food safety change projects, such as building or implementing new quality management systems.
- Previous experience managing quality and technical programs and/or associated qualifications
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain solid relationships and networks with internal and external customers.
- Experience with remote management and multiple facilities with teams not directly reporting to you.
- Relocation package available for the right candidate
- Market competitive remuneration and unique employee benefits
- An opportunity to grow this role through change and continuous improvement.,
- Secure, permanent role within a fast paced, continually expanding business
- Work within a growth category area in chilled foods in Australia
- Free on-site parking