Australian consumers have a growing appetite for healthy pre-packed salads and value added vegetables, which has resulted in significant growth and expansion for the OneHarvest organisation, one of Australia’s leading and most innovative food manufacturing companies.
About the Role
We are seeking Production Supervisors to join our busy salad-processing facility in Bibra Lake, WA. You will report directly into the Production Manager and assist with all Production related activities, enhancing our operations and exceeding targets.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to
- Day to day production supervision leading and directing production teams, in hands on role where you are driving the site to achieve production targets.
- Mentor and develop team members and deliver on succession planning to 2IC’s
- Create a product quality focus amongst teams that is upheld every day
- Drive continuous improvements in production processes and procedures
- Support the Production Manager and assist with all reasonable duties
- Maintain a strong focus on OH&S
- Managing a team to deliver challenging production targets
To be successful, you will ideally have
- Relevant experience as a Team Leader/2IC or Production Supervisor, preferably within chilled foods but not essential
- Experience in FMCG or Short Shelf Life processing and GMP
- Proficient knowledge in Food Safety awareness and HACCP
- Understand the basics of Profit & Loss data, and has a strong drive to achieve KPIs.
- Show initiative, positively participate & lead by example
- High attention to detail and strong organisation skills
- A ‘can do’ attitude to achieve successful outcomes
- Refined communication skills and ability to build relationships and lead a team
- An opportunity to grow this role through your own strategic and innovative business improvement suggestions
- Work within a fast paced, continually expanding business and with an experienced Operations team where you have the opportunity to learn, develop and expand your knowledge.
- An opportunity to work for a business with a proven track record in developing and promoting talented individuals to senior positions
- Immediate start available
- Market competitive remuneration and unique employee benefits
How to Apply
Please visit our website at www.oneharvest.com.au or click ‘apply now’.
Previous applicants no need to re-apply.