Australians have a growing appetite for healthy pre-packed salads and value-added vegetables, which has resulted in significant growth and expansion for the OneHarvest organisation, one of Australia’s leading and most innovative food manufacturing companies.
We are a leader in fresh produce. For three generations, OneHarvest has been supplying consumers with fresh, healthy, vegetable-based products. We currently employ over 800 people nationwide and have a strong growth forecast.
About the Role
We are seeking a passionate, highly motivated and experienced Site HR / Learning and Development Manager to support the operation of our salad processing facility in Sydney. This role will suit somebody who likes to roll up their sleeves, somebody who is diverse and committed and who has strong communication skills.
This role reports into the National Learning and Development Manager and has significant contact with the Site Manager on maintaining a ‘best in class’ manufacturing site.
- Support and mentor our managers to handle employee relations matters
- HR generalist knowledge to perform site employee and management support as required
- Support the proactive and compliant management of people, safety, and learning & development
- Develop, co-ordinate, schedule and facilitate employee training in line with budget
- Adhere to legislative compliance, HACCP, GMP and company values
- Establish and maintain relationships with all Site Leaders and Trainees
- Audit your training to ascertain effectiveness
- Prioritise site tasks and focus on delivering what’s required to stakeholders on time and within budgetary requirements
- Experience in a similar role within HR and training
- Experience working within a dynamic, FMCG environment is highly desirable
- Refined communication and coaching skills
- Ability to build relationships quickly
- Certificate IV in Training & Assessing (TAE) desirable
- Tertiary qualifications in Human Resources or similar preferred
- An opportunity to grow this role through strategic business improvement suggestions, seeing your work deliver results
- Secure, permanent role within a fast paced, continually expanding business
- Work within a growth category area
- Great lifestyle, reside in vibrant Sydney
- Free on-site parking in Smeaton Grange
- Market competitive remuneration and unique employee benefits
How to Apply
Please visit our website at www.oneharvest.com.au or click ‘apply now’