We are a leader in fresh produce. For three generations, OneHarvest has been supplying consumers with fresh, healthy, vegetable-based products. We currently employ over 800 people nationwide and have strong growth forecast.
About the Role
We are looking for experienced Machine Operators / Line Settlers / Process Workers in food industry to join our busy operation in Bibra Lake, WA. You will contribute towards achieving production targets and processing food to strict food quality standards. Your skills and knowledge in food safety, FMCG and HACCP will be highly regarded in this role.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Operate machineries and attending to processing duties
- Conducting pre-start checks in accordance with the standard operating procedure
- Setting up machinery correctly in accordance with standard operating procedures
- Monitoring machine for safe and correct operation, deviations and faults are identified and reported in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Optimising lines to ensure efficient use of resources
- Ensuring quality standards are met at all times and troubleshooting issues as they arise
- Preventative maintenance on lines and machinery
- Working closely with the team to ensure machines are running effectively
- Adherence to all safety policies and procedures
- Ability to put forward a positive can-do attitude
- Work in a cold room environment (between 2'C and 6'C) for up to 10-12 hours with breaks
- Available and willing to work shifts over the 7 day week, early mornings, day, afternoons or nights.
- Work safely and adhere to food hygiene rules at all times
- Repetitive movements and standing for long periods required in all role
- Operate machinery using touch screen.
- Complete paperwork/ data entry every 15 minutes.
- Troubleshoot issues with weigh head machine
Skills & Experience
- Ability to work at a very fast pace with a focus on achieving KPI’s
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Strong work ethic and punctuality with reliable transport to get to your shifts
- Attention to detail with high level of accuracy
• Intermediate maths and writing skills
• Intermediate Computer skills
People enjoy working for OneHarvest because we have SPIRIT. The freshness of our products creates exciting energy as we go from Harvest to consumer dinner plates within 48 hours. We pride ourselves on our multicultural and diverse team atmosphere and are all committed to the food we produce and the sustainable future we strive for.
- Casual roles available
- Excellent potential to progress within OneHarvest
- Growth business with secure career opportunities
How to Apply
Please click the ‘Apply Now’ button. Alternatively you can visit our Careers page: www.oneharvest.com.au/careers
Due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We do not utilise recruitment agencies.