Australians have a growing appetite for healthy pre-packed salads and value-added vegetables, which has resulted in significant growth and expansion for the OneHarvest organisation, one of Australia’s leading and most innovative food manufacturing companies.
About the Role
We have a great opportunity for an experienced Food Technical Assistant to join our flagship salad processing facility on a full time basis. You will report directly to the Site Technical Manager and help drive quality systems to ensure all products and processes exceed customer and legislative expectations.
Skills & Qualifications
- Tertiary qualification in Food Science, or similar preferred
- Auditing certifications highly advantageous
- Relevant experience, preferably within chilled foods
- Extensive HACCP training and be familiar with BRC, WQA and other customer standards
- Excellent attention to detail is essential
- Demonstrate confident, clear communications
Duties & Responsibilities
- Reduce and report on budgeted margins, customer complaints and Lost Time Injuries
- Adhere to all food safety and quality standards
- Establish and maintain relationships with all relevant stakeholders, including external contractors and clients
- Assist with audits to achieve zero major or critical non-conformances
- Drive continuous improvements in product quality and process
- Perform product and process assessments and provide solutions for quality issues
- Contribute to site quality and food safety testing regime
- An opportunity to grow this role as your own
- Secure, permanent role within a fast paced, continually expanding business
- Market competitive remuneration and unique employee benefits
- Work within a growth category area
- Free, on-site parking
How to Apply
Please visit our website at www.oneharvest.com.au or click ‘apply now’.
Although appreciated, we do not accept any recruitment agencies referral.