We are a leader in fresh produce. For three generations, OneHarvest has been supplying consumers with fresh, healthy, vegetable-based products. We currently employ over 800 people nationwide and have strong growth forecast.
The primary purpose of this role is to manage the Applications & Development Team which provide application support and programming support to the business to enable the implementation of identified process improvements. This role reports directly to the Chief Information Officer and is a Permanent Full Time basis with an attractive remuneration on offer.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create, execute and revise project work plans as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Systems and project planning, estimating, execution, implementation, resource management and graceful operational handover.
- Prepare for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures
- Risk assessment and management
- Track and monitor all project milestones and deliverables.
- Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
- Manage and create Status reports, change requests, and requirements documentation to ensure smooth project progression.
- Identify and resolve any issues and conflicts which might arise.
- Develop and manage Project budgets
- Track project budgets to ensure alignment of deliverables and activities to committed expenditure
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Strong client management, influencing and relationship building
What's in it for you?
- Permanent role with endless learning and development opportunities
- Manage large IT Infrastructure and Business Applications projects simultaneously
- Work on a broad range of technologies in a fast-paced environment
- Exciting and friendly team culture
- Join a global & well-known company
- Free parking on-site
- Demonstrated solid experience working as an IT Project Manager in complex and large environments.
- Demonstrated experience in the management of Infrastructure, security & data center projects
- Demonstrated experience in the management of Application projects (SharePoint, CRM, ERP, BI, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Strong Stakeholders & expectation management skills.
- Self-motivated with demonstrated strategic abilities
- Demonstrated experience in staying organised within a fluid and fast paced work environment.
- Solid project financial skills.
- Solid documentation skills
- Sound Risk, Scope and Quality Management skills
- Degree in Computer Science or Business
- Recognized Project certification (PMP, Prince II, etc.)
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If you are interested in the position and believe that your skill set is suited to the requirements then please put forward your application via the APPLY button.
How to Apply
Please click the ‘Apply Now’ button or provide the online application via our Careers page: www.oneharvest.com.au/careers