OneHarvest is one of Australia’s leading and most innovative food manufacturing companies. After 20 years of progression and growth, we have a bright future ahead and are looking for the brightest and best talent.
About the Role
We are now seeking an energetic and team-oriented Technical Assistant/Quality Assurance Team Member to join our flagship salad processing facility in Sydney’s Western Corridor. As a Technical Assistant, you will be instrumental in the continuous improvement of the site’s food quality processes and training.
- Conduct training in changes and improvements to site quality processes such as allergen control and HACCP
- Contribute to successful customer audit results
- Have valuable input into operational improvements to meet stringent audit standards
- Conduct testing and validation of samples
- Assist in product innovation and new product line launches
- Help ensure the site’s ongoing compliance to customer quality requirements
You will need to have
- A degree qualification or equivalent in Food Science, or similar
- Relevant experience, preferably within chilled foods
- Previous experience undergoing food standards audits including, HACCP knowledge
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate confident, clear communication skills and the ability to influence
- A customer service focused attitude
What we have on offer
- An opportunity to work with industry-leading technical and quality experts
- A secure, permanent role with Australia’s leading fresh-cut salad producer
- Competitive remuneration and unique employee benefits
- Free, on-site parking at our industry-leading, technologically advanced purpose-built production site in Smeaton Grange.
How to Apply
Please visit our website at www.oneharvest.com.au or click ‘apply now’