OneHarvest is one of Australia’s leading and most innovative food manufacturing companies. After 20 years of progression and growth, we have a bright future ahead. To help secure that future, we are looking for the brightest and best talent to help us change the way Australian’s eat!
About the Role
We are on the hunt for an energetic, team-oriented Technical Assistant to join our largest fresh salad production facility in Bairnsdale in Regional Victoria. As a Technical Assistant, you will be instrumental in the continuous improvement of the site’s food quality processes and training and an integral part in the creation of our culture of Food Safety.
- Conduct training in changes and improvements to site quality processes such as allergen control and HACCP
- Contribute to successful customer audit results
- Have valuable input into operational improvements to meet stringent audit standards
- Conduct testing and validation of the food we make
- Assist in product innovation and new product line launches
- Help ensure the site’s ongoing compliance to customer quality requirements
- Participate in business-critical projects to ensure the sustainability and longevity of our business.
To be considered for this role, you will need to be equipped with:
- A degree qualification or equivalent in Food Science, or similar
- Relevant experience, preferably within chilled foods or FMCG
- Previous experience undergoing food standards audits including, HACCP knowledge
- Exposure to TACCP and VACCP will be considered highly advantageous
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate confident, clear communication skills and the ability to influence
- A customer service focused attitude
What we have on offer
- An opportunity to work with dedicated and supportive technical and quality experts across a national network
- Secure, stable, permanent employment with Australia’s leading fresh-cut salad producer
- Great remuneration
- A great, supportive team environment where you will be encouraged to thrive and be “part of the family”.
How to Apply
Please visit our website at www.oneharvest.com.au or click ‘apply now’