Australians have a growing appetite for healthy pre-packed salads and value-added vegetables, which has resulted in significant growth and expansion for the OneHarvest organisation, one of Australia’s leading and most innovative food manufacturing companies.
About the Role
We are now seeking an experienced Planning Manager to join our Bairnsdale salad processing facility. You will report directly to the Site Manager and ensure our site KPI of 100% DIFFOT is delivered, through the management of the planning and scheduling functions across short and long-range demand forecasts.
- Leading a high performing Planning & Buying team to deliver Operational production plans and inbound raw material schedules that maximize Casefill and site efficiencies
- Drive continuous improvement and deliver on key strategic projects
- Actively contribute towards the site steering team to optimise operational output
- Facilitate and own site level S&OP
- Communicate effectively internally and externally
- Assist with site cultural change and lead from the front
- Experience in a similar role with planning and supply chain responsibility
- Excellent time management skills within a highly pressurised, time conscious environment where both proactivity and reactivity are key
- Experience working within a dynamic, FMCG environment
- Advanced Excel and ERP software skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- People management and positive cultural influence
- An opportunity to grow this role through strategic business improvement and key projects
- A secure, permanent role within a fast paced, continually expanding business
- Work within a growth industry
- Great lifestyle, reside in Bairnsdale close to some of Australia’s most beautiful beaches
- Remuneration in line with your experience and enthusiasm
How to Apply
Please visit our website at www.oneharvest.com.au or click ‘apply now’
We will not be accepting unsolicited recruitment agency contact for this role. Due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.