Australians have a growing appetite for healthy pre-packed salads and value-added vegetables and for three generations now, OneHarvest has been at the cutting edge, providing fresh and healthy food for thousands of Australians every day.
About the Role
With our ambitious growth plans we are now seeking a dynamic and energetic Senior Business Manager to join our fast-paced Brisbane sales team. You will report directly into the National Sales Manager and manage a key business portfolio with a strong focus on service and expansion.
- Lead strategic account planning and negotiations
- Participate in regular customer meetings
- Develop and implement promotional plans in line with business development plans
- Negotiate new business opportunities
- Support the forecasting process
- Partner with Supply Chain colleagues to deliver on our promises to customers
- Provide regular data insights to influence day to day sales
- Take on multiple exciting projects
- Tertiary qualification in Business, or related discipline
- High level of emotional intelligence and resilience in the face of challenges
- High attention to detail and strong organisation skills
- Ability to develop commercial relationships at all levels
- Computer proficiency in MS Office and consumer data systems
- Experience in a dynamic FMCG environment
- Highly refined communication and negotiation skills
- Category Management experience
- Flexibility to travel
- Work within a fast paced, rewarding and generous industry
- A genuine career path for high achievers
- Ownership and management of a large customer portfolio
- Excellent remuneration including bonus and other unique employee benefits
- See the country and industry in a completely different light
- Be part of a highly committed, dedicated team of high achievers
How to Apply
Please visit our website at www.oneharvest.com.au or click 'apply now'.
We will not be accepting unsolicited recruitment agency contact for this role. Due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.