Global Consumers have a growing appetite for healthy pre-packed salads and value-added vegetables, which has resulted in significant growth and expansion for the OneHarvest organisation, one of Australia’s leading and most innovative food manufacturing companies.
About the Role
We are now seeking an experienced New Product Development Technologist - Process to join our state-of-the-art processing facility in Smeaton Grange, Sydney for a fixed term of 12 months. You will report into the NPD Process Manager and be responsible for new product roll outs and trials within our fast paced FMCG environment.
- Maintain process control documentation
- Finished Product Specification writing
- Run, co-ordinate ad evaluate factory trials
- Participate in product launches and manage customer relationships
- Drive continuous improvement through review of material, products and processes
- Support the Procurement and Operations teams with site specific initiatives
- Experience in a similar role within new product development
- Exceptional organisational skills will ensure timeline management
- High attention to detail and strong organisation skills
- Experience working within a dynamic, FMCG environment essential
- Refined communication skills and ability to build relationships quickly and effectively
- A unique opportunity to get your food ideas into the hands of thousands of Australians every single day
- Work and develop within a growth category area alongside a team of professionals and high-performers
- Remuneration and benefits in line with your experience and what you bring to the team
- Free, on-site parking
How to Apply
Please click the ‘Apply Now’ button. Alternatively you can visit our Careers page: oneharvest.com.au/careers
We will not be accepting unsolicited recruitment agency contact for this role. Due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.