Australians have a growing appetite for healthy pre-packed salads, value-added vegetables and fresh fruit, which has resulted in significant growth and expansion for the OneHarvest organisation, one of Australia’s leading and most innovative produce companies.
About the Role
We are now seeking an experienced fitter Maintenance technician to join our fast-paced, salad processing facility at Smeaton Grange, SYD. You will harness your skills and knowledge within the FMCG sector with a company that has major growth forecast. Reporting directly into the Workshop 2IC, this role is responsible for all mechanical and basic electrical maintenance of our facility, both preventative and breakdown.
You & the Role
Ensuring that plant and equipment is fit for the purpose and support of our broader objective of delivering in full, fresh and on time to our customers
- Trade qualification as a Fitter
- with a ristricted electrical QLD Licence desireble
- Developed communication skills to share your knowledge with team mates and the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- Ensuring best practice in relation to our preventive and reactive processes and asset management system
- Your relevant experience, preferably within a FMCG environment will see you complete all engineering tasks to schedule, repair and improve plant machinery and respond to the needs of the factory departments in a speedy manner whilst adhering to OH&S, GMP and HACCP principles
- Assist in small maintenance projects and suggest ideas for continuous improvement
- Ability to work rotating shifts to service our 24/7 factory effectively on a lifestyle roster.
- Tig welding advantageous
- An opportunity to grow this role through your own innovative business improvement suggestions
- Work within a fast paced, continually expanding business
- The prospect of seeing your work add true value and deliver results to a values driven organisation
- Market competitive remuneration and unique employee benefits
- 5 weeks annual leave
- A competitive salary
How to Apply
Please visit our website to apply at www.oneharvest.com.au or click ‘apply now’
Due to the large number of CVs we receive we cannot always respond to every applicant.
No referral from recruitment agencies are required.